What You Need to Know About Hiring a Nanny
When you choose a nanny for your family, it's important to find the precise fit for you and the nanny or caregiver, who will become a part of your everyday life. Considering this need, there are certain things you need to know:
- The nanny must be provided with a private, furnished room within your home
- The nanny must be employed full-time
- The nanny must meet the requirements of Citizenship and Immigration in Canada regarding language and work skills to function in the Canadian labour market. Find out more.
- We have no control over time lines of nanny's arrival. There are multiple levels of Government involved in approving and allowing your nanny to leave to get to you. This we can't rush or control in any way.
*Items completed by licensed legal representative in good standing with the Canadian Law Society.
What does CanadaEliteCare Provide?
- Full time, full service Nanny Agency.
- Real people answer your telephone calls and e-mails.
- Choose from our extensive online database of nannies.
- Skype call between you & your caregiver.
- All paper work is completed by our staff
- HRSDC Application.
- Create Jobbank ad (remaining online and local jobbord posting to be done by employer) More info
- All documents submitted to HRSDC.
- Exclusive online step by step progress report of the status of the application & arrival of your caregiver.
- The CanadaEliteCare Nanny Arrival Package
- Many helpful hints & information. Examples: SIN Card Application, Health Card, etc.
- Help with CRA for Employer deductions.
- We offer a 6 month replacement guarantee on your initial overseas caregiver selection. No hassels and No questions asked replacement guarantee at no additional nanny agency costs. (Excluding any government required charges).
*Warning: Many Nanny Agencies pretend to be based in Canada but are actually head-quartered overseas. CanadaEliteCare is owned, operated & licensed in Canada.
How Much Does a Nanny Cost?
To find information regarding the cost of a nanny please visit the following links: More info.
Let's get started.
No matter what part of the country you live in or what your particular needs are in engaging a full-time nanny or caregiver, we are dedicated to your total satisfaction. We know you don't want complications or bureaucratic hassles and to this end, we are dedicated to make this experience as smooth and pleasant as you would expect.
Getting started is easy. Just fill out the employer registration form here. Remember, it's absolutely free to register as an employer with CanadaEliteCare.
Need more information?
Do you have a question? Is their something that you're not quite sure of? No problem; simply drop us an e-mail and we'll do our best to answer all of your questions. We really look forward to hearing from you.
For more information regarding health insurance Click Here.
For more information on labour and wage standards Click Here.
Fore more information on hiring a nanny Click Here.