From time to time we do get Caregivers from Canada that are available. The cost for these Caregivers is $1200.
It is FREE to register as an Employer with CanadaEliteCare.
Employing foreign, live-in caregivers in Canada can be very important for a family in need of care for their children, an elderly or disabled person. Before you apply to hire a foreign live-in caregiver please note that the live-in caregiver must:
- work for you in a private home
- live with you, the employer
- be provide with a private, furnished room within the home
- be employed on a full-time basis
- meet Citizenship and Immigration Canada's requirements for language, education and work skills necessary to function in the Canadian labour market
For more detailed information please visit: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/epb/lmd/fw/lcp.shtml
To match your family's needs fill in the Employer Registration form online.
What is Included?
- Full time full service Agency.
- Real people answer your telephone calls and e-mails.
- We have several office and you are more than welcome to drop by and see us.
- Choose from our extensive online database.
- Conference call between you & your caregiver.
- All paper work is completed by our staff
- HRSDC Application.
- Customized Employer / Caregiver contract to conform to your provincial labour laws.
- Ads are placed (Job Bank, etc.)
- All documents Express Couriered to HRSDC.
- Exclusive online step by step progress report of the status of the application & arrival of your caregiver.
- The CCCS Nanny Arrival Package
- Include many helpful hints & information. Example: SIN Card Application, Health Card, etc.
- Help with CRA for Employer deductions.
- On-going support with Employer & Caregivers.
- Quarterly Newsletters.
- Our famous ONE YEAR written replacement guarantee.
- References available from clients in your community upon request.
- Member of the Better Business Bureau & Chamber of Commerce.
*Warning: Many Nanny Agencies pretend to be in Canada and they are overseas. CCS is owned, operated & licensed in Canada.
Here is a chart to give you some ideas of the costs for a live-in caregiver. This chart is a guideline only; rates, deductions, remittances, change from time to time. Please refer to the CRA website for up to date information.
Contact Number: 1-800-959-5525
|Province of Employment||British Columbia||Alberta||Saskatchewan||New Brunswick|
|Gross Monthly Salary Income||1280||1834.00||1520||1120|
|Federal Tax Deductions||59||119.59||93.69||35.87|
|Provincial Tax Deductions||0||32.80||77.04||39.31|
|Total Tax on Salary Income||59||152.39||170.73||75.18|
|Total Deductions on Salary Income||130.96||260.47||258.89||136.34|
|Maximum Room & Board Deduction||325||336||250||0|
|Net Monthly Pay to Live-in Caregiver||$824.04||$1237.53||$1011.11||$983.66|
|Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
The employer's contribution is an amount equal to the total of the employee's contribution.
|Employment Insurance (EI)
As an employer, your contribution is 1.4 times the amount of the employee's premiums for the pay period, unless a reduced rate applies.